Monday, 11 September 2017

Blog Posts I've Enjoyed Lately (1)


This is a new 'title says it all' feature here on Reading with Jade, where I compile a list of blog posts I've enjoyed lately and share with the hope of others discovering some new bloggers & content.

BOOKISH
Word Revel | Bibliophiles Need Breaks Too (an interesting, and alternative, perspective on reading slumps)
Outlandish Lit | 16 Books To Look For This September (if you're looking for slightly darker reads, this is one for you)

NON BOOKISH
The Perpetual Page-Turner | Meet Riley Josephine (an honest, and incredibly brave, account of Jamie's first couple of months as a parent)

Happy perusing!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing that Top Shelf Text summer reads post! It was fun writing my little piece of it :)

    What I've Learned Reading My TBR was great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristilyn's TBR post makes for really interesting reading.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for giving my post a shout out! I also really like the Outlandish Lit post. She finds so many interesting books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a dangerous post! I don't follow most of these blogs but all of these are posts that I need to check out which means I'll probably end up following them! This is such a great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - discovering new bloggers is so much fun!

      Delete
  4. I love when you do these posts, Jade. It's so fun to explore new corners of the blogging world that I wouldn't have discovered otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig